My Blog List
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
My favorites top 10 Quotes of Mahatma Gandhi
1. "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
2. "Fear is not a disease of the body; fear kills the soul."
3. "The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world's problems."
4. "We must become the change we want to see."
5. "The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others."
6. "An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind."
7. "Weeding is as necessary to agriculture as sowing."
8. "When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won. There have been tyrants and murderers and for a time they seem invincible but in the end, they always fall -- think of it, ALWAYS."
9. "Faith is not something to grasp, it is a state to grow into."
10. "The only tyrant I accept in this world is the still voice within."