Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Funny Jokes - Thanksgiving Dinner

More proof that we do all sorts of things that we have no idea why we do:

A young couple got married. When the wife prepared to bake a ham to celebrate their first Thanksgiving, she carefully cut off each end before placing it in the pan.

Her husband asked her why she did that and she replied, “I don’t know - it’s what my mother always did. But I can ask her.”

She called Mom, who responded, “I always saw your Grandma do it, so I did the same.”

They decided to check further, so the young woman called Grandma, who explained, “Well, you see, in those days we didn’t have much money and I only had a small pan. It was the only way I could get it to fit.”

No comments:

Funny

Sepeda Motor Model Baru Pictures, Images and Photos

NEXT GENERATION

NEXT GENERATION
MUM! THIS IS BETTER THAN MILK.

Google Search

Google